Princeton, New Jersey
- Press Releases
- Associations and Affiliations
- Print and Radio Feature Stories Copyright Free
- Radio Advertising
- Television Advertising
- Print Advertising
- Government Contracts and Awards
- BLOGS on Xenna Products
This page is designed as a media source for those needing information, images, and story ideas about Xenna Corporation and its products. Xenna Corporation maintains its ownership of the copyrighted materials on its website, but is happy to grant permission to reprint press releases and its own copyrighted articles, and to download images, for commercial, academic, non-profit, and independent use. Permission is granted for one-time use of its own copyrighted materials only. Articles which have appeared in magazines such as Pharmacy Times, Retail Merchandiser, Chain Drug Review, newspapers and other sources may not be reprinted without the express permission of those publications.
Xenna Corporation is a privately-held, woman-owned, company based in Princeton, NJ. The company develops and distributes patented personal care products for skin, hair and nails. Its science is focused on keratin protein denaturing products for exfoliating and hair-relaxing applications. Personal care products include NonyX® Nail Gel, an exfoliant of discoloring keratin debris for toenails and fingernails, CalleX® Ointment, a plant-based exfoliant for dry, cracked feet, and Curlaway® Curl Relaxer for gradual, non-alkaline curl relaxation.
Now on retail shelves nationally.
- Xenna’s Callex Ointment for Dry Feet Launches Sweepstakes: Enter for a Chance to Win a $100 Zappos.com Gift Card
- Basketball Playoffs Draw Attention to the Role of Footwork and Foot Care in Winning Games, Says Xenna CEO (May 11, 2012)
- Celebrate "No Socks Day," By Making A Commitment to Getting Rid of Ugly Feet and Toenails (May 3, 2012)
- Flip-Flops Season Is Near: Advice From Xenna On Getting Ready For Spring Footwear (February 07, 2012)
- Xenna Offers Five Pedicure Tips For Sexy Feet on Valentine’s Day (January 24, 2012)
- Ingredients Now Mainstream for Personal Care and Beauty Products in the USA, Says Report (December 15, 2011)
- Buying “Made in USA” Christmas Gifts Can Help Get America Back on Track, Says Xenna CEO (December 05, 2011)
- Foot Care Expert Offers Solutions to Grandpa’s Unsightly Feet During Family Caregiver Month (November 10, 2011)
- Xenna Corporation to Showcase Foot Care Offerings at AADE 2011 Conference and Exhibition (July 22, 2011)
- Xenna CEO Says Foot Care Products Meet Needs of Supermarket Shoppers (July 12, 2011)
- April is Foot Health Month: Time to Focus On Sandals and Healthy-Looking Feet (April 15, 2011)
- Seniors: Walk Faster, Live Longer (March 14, 2011)
- WBENC (Women's Business Enterprise National Council)
Read and Listen to our featured stories by clicking on the links below
Listen to our radio commercials by clicking on the RADIO Mic
Watch our Television commercials by clicking on one of the links below. (File opens in Apple Quicktime - Don't have Quicktime Download it here).
You can also watch the commercials on youtube by clicking "youtube" below.
Health & Beauty » Got gross, yellow/orange nails?