For Smooth, Soft Feet and Heels without Scraping
Callex Ointment exfoliates and moisturizes dry, cracked feet and heels. Its patented, exfoliating enzymes are protease (subtilisin) and aminopeptidase. These enzymes are mixed with the highest grade of petrolatum USP and natural peppermint oil. This formulation selectively exfoliates only dry, cracked and flaking skin on heels, soles and toes, while moisturizing the foot by preventing dehydration through the skin.
Callex has been sold in pharmacies nation-wide since 2005. Clinical efficacy and safety studies were conducted in 2004 and can be viewed by clicking the link to the right. Results after 4 weeks of use for dryness and cracking showed a highly significant improvement on both measures. A Repeated Insult Patch Test indicated no potential for dermal irritation or allergic contact sensitization. The benefits of using Callex Ointment can be summarized as follows:
• Exfoliates with enzymes, not harsh acids
• Keeps feet soft and supple once exfoliation is complete
• Paraben-Free - Preservative-Free – Alcohol-Free (won’t dry skin)
• Fragranced with natural peppermint oil – refreshing scent
• The 1.75 oz. jar is a 1 – 2 month supply, depending on coverage
Money Back Guaranteed to your patients by Xenna Corporation.