Cracked Dry Feet?
CalleX Ointment thins and softens hardened skin and exfoliates dry, cracked heels. Its patented enzymes selectively exfoliate only dry, cracked, thickened and scaly skin while its petrolatum base retains natural skin moisture.
CalleX is free of irritating acids, mineral oil, colorants, parabens and lanolin. It is also effective for hardened skin caused by sport, brace or
Dermatologist-tested, CalleX Ointment is fast-acting, money-back guaranteed and lightly fragranced with refreshing peppermint oil. With daily use, complete exfoliation and/or softening takes between 2 and 4 weeks, depending on the amount of dry or thickened skin on your foot.
The 1.75 oz. jar is a one to two month supply.
CalleX is truly different – Its patented formula is:
- CalleX’s patented enzymes – subtilisin and aminopeptidase – selectively soften and remove only dry, hardened or cracked skin on heels, soles and toes. Normal skin is not affected.
- The brand’s petrolatum base retains foot moisture and softens hardened areas
- Free of acids, including urea, so it cannot sting, burn or
invade normal skin
- Free of other potential irritants including parabens, lanolin,
colorants and preservatives
- Fragranced with natural peppermint oil
Warning: For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use on irritated, infected or open skin. Avoid eye contact. Do not apply to infected or open skin. Wash hand after use. Keep away from eye areas and avoid eye contact. If eye contact occurs, flush with cool water immediately.